The Oak Brook TU Chapter Marketplace is an opportunity for members to sell or seek fishing equipment with 5% of the sale price donated to the chapter for its Conservation and Education programs. Trout Unlimited is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational, charitable organization, and all monetary or property donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Here’s how it works:
1. Send a description of your item with photo (if available) as follows to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item description
- Condition (New, Excellent, Good, Fair)
- Price (you can include “make an offer” along with your asking price)
- Name (first name or full name)
- Contact information (phone and/or email)
2. When the item sells, confirm sale via email to email@example.com, and make your 5% donation either via our PayPal account or send a check to:
Oak Brook Chapter Trout Unlimited
P.O. Box 5046
Oak Brook, IL 60522-5046
Cedar & Mahogany American Trader 14-Foot Wooden Canoe.
Excellent condition. $1,295.00. Includes two (2) cedar and cherry wood paddles, anchor and rope, two (2) Yakima car-top carriers with boat loader attachment with ratchet straps, and two (2) removable backrest seats. Perfect for fishing small lakes and rivers/streams.
Contact Bob Borhauer at 708-710-9290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Handmade bamboo fly rod. Made by Marvin Strauch.
8 feet, 2 piece, 2 matched tip rod for a 5 weight fly line. The rod is based on an F E Thomas taper. Cork cigar shaped grip. Cap and ring reel seat with mortised wood spacer. Nickel silver ferrules and reel seat hardware. Includes cloth rod bag and black aluminum rod tube with brass cap. $900.
Contact Marvin Strauch at 708-638-1318 or mjstrauchjr
WANTED TO PURCHASE
1 Weight Fly Rod & Reel Combination. Orvis or Equal. Contact Bob Borhauer at 708-710-9290 or email@example.com